The onetowin data governance consultants can help you with the implementation of
- the alignment between your data, business and IT;
- data consistency to assure that insights generated by analyses are useful and actionable;
- the organization, processes, policies and tools that guarantee maximal security, quality and value of your enterprise data;
- risk management for your data assets;
- impact assessments for data related changes across the enterprise;
- compliance and audit plans for the protection, confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data;
- best practices for data mapping, data modeling, enterprise architecture and business process modeling.
Data governance operates within a business context, while data management is IT driven.
Data Governance provides the principles, policies, processes, framework, metrics and oversight to manage data as an asset and to guide data management activities at all levels.