As organizations use data more and more for decision making, data quality has gained greater priority and attention. Completeness, accuracy, relevance, reliability, how up to date it is are the elements that determine the quality level of the data.
The onetowin data quality consultants can help with analyzing, assessing, improving and monitoring the quality of data. For this they'll assist companies with
- identifying and measuring if the data quality impedes the business objectives
- defining business-related data quality rules
- designing processes for quality improvement and setting related performance targets
- implementing processes, methods and frameworks for quality improvements
- profiling, cleansing and enhancing data
- monitoring results of improvement initiatives against pre-defined targets